How does the card ordering process work? TOP
- Select a design you are interested in ordering and fill out the order form for that particular design.
- Email your photo(s) to us and include your order number with the email.
- Once we have received your photo(s) a digital proof will be made available to you in 2-3 business days.
- If you require changes to your proof please email us. Please make sure you inspect your proof for errors carefully because once it is sent to print we cannot issue any refunds.
- Once we receive final approval on your proof we will send it to the professional printer to print.
- Your order will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
- You should receive your order in approximately 7-10 business days.
Is there a minimum amount of cards I need to order? TOP
Photo Card Announcements are available in packs of 25 and Card Stock announcements & Thank You Cards are available in packs of 24.
What kind of paper are the announcements, invitations, & thank you cards printed on? TOP
Photo Card Announcements & Invitations are printed in a professional photo lab on Kodak Endura Professional paper with a matte finish.
Card Stock Announcements, Invitations, & Thank You Cards are professionally press printed on high quality card stock with a matte finish.
What size are your Announcements & Thank You Cards? TOP
Photo Card Announcements are available in 4x6 & 5x7 sizes.
Flat & Folded Card Stock Announcements are available in 5.5x4 & 5x7 sizes.
Thank You Cards are available in the 5.5x4 size.
Do the Announcements, Invitations, & Thank You Cards come with evenlopes? TOP
Announcements, Invitations, & Thank You Cards come with white envelopes.
May I use photos taken by a professional photographer? TOP
You can use photos taken by a professional photographer, we require that you obtain a photo release form from the photographer to allow us to use the photos in your design. Click here for a copy of our photo release form. The photographer's release form is also welcomed. The photo release form can then be faxed or mailed to us. We do not accept releases by email.
What tips do you have for taking photos of my baby? TOP
Click here to read our Photo Tips section on how to take photos of your baby.
If I like an announcement design but I want a baby shower or birthday invitation can this be done? TOP
Yes all our designs can be modified into announcements, baby shower & birthday invitations. Please specify the design you would like in the additional comments/special request section of the order form.
Can I take the background color from one design and use it in the design I want? TOP
Yes. If you see a background color in another design you can use it in any design you want. When you are filling out the order form please tell us what design the background color is in under the additional comments/special request section.
Do your designs work for twins, triplets etc? TOP
Yes our designs can be customized to work with twins, triplets, etc.
What resolution should my photo be? TOP
We recommend that all photos be at least 1800x1200 pixels to ensure the best quality print for your design. If you are scanning your photos we recommend scanning them in at 300 dpi. We will let you know if the resolution of your photo is not adequate for the design. Click here to read our Photo Tips section. Please contact us if you have any questions.
How do I send you a photo if I don't have a digital camera? TOP
If you have access to a scanner, scan your photo in at 300 dpi and save it as a .jpg file and email it to us. If you don't have access to a scanner and would like to send us your physical photo, we will provide you with our mailing address. We will mail your original photo back to you with your final order.
Should I edit my photos before sending them? TOP
Please don't alter the photos before sending them to us. We can crop, reduce red-eye, and convert color photos to black and white and sepia. If there is something specific you want done to the photo before it is used such as cropping out a certain part of the photo please indicate this in the additional comments box on the order form.
Can I approve a proof of my card before it is sent to print? TOP
Yes a digital proof will usually be made available to you in 2-3 business days.
Can I make changes to my digital proof? TOP
Any changes can be made to your digital proof and a revised digital proof will be made
available to you. Please inspect your proof for any changes and errors
carefully as we are not responsible for any errors once the proof has
been approved. After you have given us final approval on your proof it will get sent to print.
I can't decide on a design or size, can I see more than one? TOP
Please pick one design and size. There will be a $15 fee per new design or size.
How long will it take to receive my card order? TOP
Once we receive your photo(s) a digital proof will usually be made available to you in 2-3 business days. Once we have received final approval on your proof it will take approximately 7-10 business days to receive your order.
Can I purchase more announcements after my initial order? TOP
Yes. You can purchase more announcements at a later date. Photo card announcements are available in packs of 25 and Card Stock Announcements & Thank You Cards are available in packs of 24.
How do I order a video montage? TOP
Step 1- Decide which video montage package you would like. (See Pricing )
Step 2- Read through the Adoption & Special Occasion Video Ideas
Step 3- Fill out an Adoption Video Montage, Special Occasion Video Montage, or an Extra Video Options Order Form.
Step 4- Read through the FAQs below for instructions on sending your materials to us.
How do I organize and send my Video Montage materials to you? TOP
After placing your order with us you should begin to prepare the materials to send to us so we can begin working on your special video montage.
If you are sending us digital files:
- Photos taken with a digital camera should be set at the camera's medium-to-high resolution or higher. Digital photos taken at a camera's lowest resolution setting will be blurry.
- If you are scanning your photos make sure to clean the scanner with a dry cloth so that dust particles and fingerprint smudges won't be on your photos. The photos should be scanned in at a minimum resolution of 300 dpi. After you scan the photos save it in JPEG format.
- Number your photos beginning with 001 as you want them to appear in your video montage.
- If you are emailing us your photos email them to info at littleladybugdesigns dot com. Please send 6 files at a time. Type your last name and title of video in the subject line. List the file names and put a brief description and important dates next to the file name. i.e. 001.jpg- August 31, 2005- Meeting Our Daughter or Son. List the order of your song selections.
If you are sending us your photo prints, documents, & memorabilia:
- If you are mailing us a CD. Save your files to a CD. On a piece of a paper, write your last name and title of video and list the file names and put a brief description and important dates
next to the file name. i.e. 001.jpg- August 31, 2005- Meeting Our
Daughter or Son. List the order of your song selections. After you place your order we will send you further instructions on where to mail your materials to us. We will return your CD to you when your video montage is complete.
Sending us your song selection:
- There is a $.50 per item scanning fee
- If possible don't send your originals but a high quality copy.
- We suggest using a Post-it note to number the back of your photos and documents. We don't suggest writing on the back of your photos. Write a brief description and important dates on the Post It Note also.
- On a piece of paper write your last name and the title of your video. List the order of your song selections.
- Place your photos in a zip lock bag. If you have any documents or memorabilia such as adoption documents, wedding invitations etc place these in a folder.
- Package your photos, documents, & memorabilia in a box with bubble wrap and mail them via USPS, UPS, Federal Express, or Airborne. We suggest getting a tracking number and delivery confirmation
- Your photos will be sent back to you when your video montage is completed.
- If you own the song selection(s) that you would like in your video montage, mail us the actual CD with the songs. We cannott accept CD-R's. As long as the video montage is used for personal use and you have legally purchased the music on a CD it is okay to add the songs to your video montage.
- On a Post-it note write down the name of the song(s) and track number on the cd.
- We will mail back your CD when your video montage is completed.
- If you don't own the song selection that you would like to use in your video montage we can purchase it on your behalf.
How should I ship my photos, documents, & music for my video montage? TOP
We recommend using carrier that provides a tracking number such as FedEx or UPS. They can also give you suggestions on how to package your materials. We recommend providing us with a high quality copy instead of your originals. We are not responsible for lost or damaged items at the fault of the shipping carrier.
Can I use copyrighted music in my video montage? TOP
In order for us to use copyrighted music in your video montage you must supply us with the original music CD. If you do not own the music we can purchase it on your behalf for an additional fee. Click here to see pricing for our video montages. Under copyright law, you may display your video montage for personal family & friends. Using your video montage for commerical use is strictly prohibited without purchasing the additional copyright licensing per song used in the video montage.
How long will it take to create a video montage? TOP
It will take approximately 3-4 weeks after we receive your materials to create your video montage.
Can I see a proof of my video montage before it is mailed to me? TOP
Yes we will provide you access to preview your video montage before it is mailed to you.
Can I make changes to my video montage? TOP
You can make as many changes to your video montage as you would like. Once you have approved your proof and it has been burned to a DVD you cannot make any more changes.
Can I purchase more copies of my video montage at a later date? TOP
Yes you can! We keep a copy of your DVD for one year in case you would like to purchase another copy.
Will my original materials be returned to me? TOP
Any materials sent to us will be returned to you with your completed order. We handle your materials with the greatest care at all times. We are not responsible for damage or loss by the United States Postal Service. We recommend sending a high quality copy of the original. If you would feel more comfortable you can have your materials scanned and emailed or placed on a CDR.
What payment method do you accept? TOP
We accept credit card payments through PayPal and money orders.
Can I cancel my order? TOP
If we have not begun processing your order we can issue you a full refund.
If we have put together your proof we will issue a refund minus a charge of $25.
Once your proof has been approved orders are non-refundable.
What is your return policy? TOP
Due to the personalized nature of our product we cannot issue any refunds once your proof has been approved.
How do you ship my order? TOP
We ship all orders using UPS.
What are the shipping charges? TOP
UPS Ground- $7
UPS 2 Day- $13
UPS Overnight- $25
If you have any more questions that have not been answered here TOP
Click here to contact us.